Tuesday, December 25, 2012

●●Holidays●●With●●Lotsov●●Dots●●

It was two days before Christmas when I woke up excitedly to start my day. Suddenly, I saw this cute little dot on my arm, so cute I wanna squeeze the blister. As I trace my arm length, I saw another one. And another one. And another one. One big family, eh? Hahaha. Without any knowledge, I came to my sister to ask about it and Kaaaboooom! It is Chicken Pox. Me izz sad. Me izz hopeless. :(( 


I go like, "FOR REAL?!"


After knowing such, I started to worry exaggeratedly.  I had so much "What if's" and "But's". I started to lose the excitement of having fun-filled holidays that are so so soon to come. I never wanted a Christmas being bed-ridden while everyone is joyfully singing Christmas carols, exchanging gifts and cards and to top everything, eating favorite food and treats. 

As I thought all these, I started to wear my self-pity like a favorite shirt. I started to feel sad whenever I look at myself in the mirror. I do look like a monster (Well, this sometimes make me smile. Hahaha). I needed to be isolated from others so I will not infect them. With this, I felt like I'm losing my daily dose of routinary activities. I'm losing a sense of me.

After my friends known this, lotsov calls and text messages saying "Get well soon." flooded my phone. Well, I'm thankful for this knowing they are still concerned with me (Getting sentimental, eh?). I started to get back soon with my active life, just less physical. Hahaha. I had a normal happy Christmas with all the people who cares for me. Just that I can't eat all my faves especially chicken and dairy treats that may excite varicella-zoster virus inside me.

 Looking forward for a New Year with lotsov polka dots for good luck. Hahaha. 




My actual face while writing this blog entry. HAHAHAHA. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment