Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Smiles of yesterday :]

Was is just yesterday when some of the smiles began fading away together with the goodbyes of Masskara Festival 2011 ? Hmmmm. Undeniably a big fat YES !



I must admit that this year's Masskara Festival didn't give everyone a longer time to enjoy the street parties, the fancy lights and all the food all over the city since it was never that long enough to have everything and every experience in your hands. 

"Was it October 15 when the highlight was celebrated? Oh my. I missed it."
This is what I have heard rolling around the talks down town. And I might as well say that I said it a day after they had the highlights. Hahaha. I went to "Lacson Strip" on a Sunday eve hoping to enjoy the said Masskara ambiance only to find out that last night (October 15, Saturday) was its last wave. Pfffff. Oh well, I ended up dining out with my cousin and her friends just to lose the talk of regret and frustrations. Hahaha.

Well, it was a great experience though for some especially those who came from far places. They might have enjoyed enough to come back here again the next year. But for someone like me, yes, the smiles were just left hanging by on my YESTERDAY REGRETS. :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment